Sunday, October 23, 2011

How to Live Forever

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/20/how-to-live-forever_n_864544.html
How To Live Forever
Jack LaLanne at age 94, fitness guru: Put yourself first
LaLanne, who passed away earlier this year at the age of 96, spent two hours a day exercising. “This is where I take care of the most important person in my life: me,” he jokes. “Exercise is king. Nutrition is queen. Put them together and you’ve got a kingdom.” Keeping up with a weight lifting, cardiovascular and diet plan until he died, LaLanne believed in treating his body with the utmost respect.
From Kim:
Great article! Treat yourself to reading the whole article! This is what keeps me active. We are going to be here a long, long time. We want to be healthy the whole time. My friend’s 94-year-old grandmother just died. She told my friend just a few weeks before her death while walking around at the lake, “I want to be alive until the day I die. Here today and gone tomorrow.” What a great tribute to life!
I love LaLanne’s quote, “Exercise is king. Nutrition is queen. Put them together and you’ve got a kingdom.” Brilliant!  This was a life well lived. The article states that he exercised 2 hours a day to take care of the most important person, himself.
Making these rewarding little choices every day,  add up to a better longer life! All it takes is making a choice to get active and then just go do it! Get moving. Make your life better!

No comments:

Post a Comment